The Regional Synod of Canada is called by God to mobilize the classes, churches, pastoral leadership, and laity into mission. Mobilizing for Mission will help transform God’s call and our dreams into reality. We mobilize the church by preparing the church and providing resources for mission. Mission is responding to Christ’s call to “Go and make disciples.”
• Deepening our own faith and commitment.
• Sharing the message of God in word and deed.
• Reaching out in love both locally and abroad.
Mobilizing for Mission can take many forms:
• Introducing a new discipleship process.
• Beginning a new church ministry.
• Planting a new church.
• Developing and sending out leaders.
• Providing people with opportunities to engage in mission.
Mission does not begin with what we do. Mission begins with changed hearts, and with people who want to serve God, glorify His name, and build His kingdom. Only then can we hear God’s call as we cast vision and discern how and where we will do mission